If you are a owner or administrator of a Taxi company in the UK, you may want to update or remove your listings from this website for various reasons. This could be due to outdated information, incorrect details, or even legal requirements. Whatever the reason, it is important to follow the correct procedures to ensure that the listings are handled effectively and efficiently.
Amend or Remove a listing
1. Identify the listings that need to be altered - make a note of the website address. e.g. https://www.taxi-register.com/County/Town/01234567890.taxi
2. Determine the reason for alteration: Once you have identified the listings that need to be removed, you need to determine the reason for their alteration. This could be due to legal requirements, user requests, or simply because the information is no longer relevant.
3. Send an email to us Here stating the listing website address, Company Details and required action.
4. You may need to prove you are the authorised person to act on behalf of the company
Add a listing
1. Send an email to us Here stating the Company Details - Name, email address, full address, postcode and Telephone number.
2. You may need to prove you are the authorised person to act on behalf of the company