Offical Taxi Register
Terms and conditions
The term 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. Use of the Website
- 1.1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 1.3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 1.4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 1.5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 1.6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- 1.7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- 1.8. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- 1.9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
2. Intellectual Property
- 2.1. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 2.2. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- 2.3. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use the contents of this website for commercial purposes without our prior written permission.
3. Limitation of Liability
- 3.1. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- 3.2. We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 4.1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the website from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions by you.
- 5.1. We reserve the right to terminate your access to this website at any time without notice.
6. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- 6.1. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of this website after any changes to these terms and conditions shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
7. Entire Agreement
Thank you for visiting our website.